✨ Operation: Five Hundy July 10-23 Incentive Tracker ✨

Userlevel 7
Badge

In efforts to build out our community (500 by the end of August),

Between July 10 - July 23, for every 5 new community members I’ll randomly select a winner! 

The winners during this period will be announced in the comments of this post. They will get to choose between a PRIZE or DARE. 

• If you choose prize, then you can win anything from a pack of gum to a reusable rocketbook to airbnb credits. Who knows what you’ll win!
  • If you choose dare, then Elan will pick a random dare that ranges from eating a lemon like an orange to buzzing his head to wearing a fake mullet on a customer call. I’ll be sure to document myself doing the dares and posting them for your enjoyment! Everyone wins lol

The choice is up to the winner! Follow along to see if you won and don’t forget to invite your team, your coworkers and network to join the Onboarding Network so your chances of winning go up!

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

We hit 105 community members! @sieevans is our lucky winner! Prize or Dare? Comment below!

Userlevel 7
Badge

We hit 110 community members! @jdkeep is our lucky winner! Prize or Dare?? Comment below!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Oh man, the ball is really rolling. We’re at 115! @mjud you won this raffle! Prize or Dare?? Comment below!

Userlevel 7
Badge

120!?! That all happened so fast! @shivaninaveen you’re the lucky winner! Prize or Dare? Comment below!

We hit 110 community members! @jdkeep is our lucky winner! Prize or Dare?? Comment below!

I’ll spare your hair, Elan, and go with Prize. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

We hit 125 community members! @bobm you won!!!! PRIZE or DARE??? Comment below!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

130!!! 😱 @Josh you are our lucky winner! Come on down! Prize or dare??? Comment below!

Userlevel 7
Badge

I take my eyes off this thing for 2 minutes and it goes crazy! We’re at 135! @casongreen you’re the lucky duck! Prize or Dare? Comment below!

Userlevel 7
Badge

140!!!! @Danbhalah! You’re the winner! Prize or Dare? Comment below

Userlevel 7
Badge

145! @jyee May I take your order? Prize or Dare? Comment below!

Userlevel 7
Badge

150 already!!! @jmarshall you’re our winner for this drawing! Pick a prize or a challenge for me to do! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

155!!! I might regret doing this, but @dfarnsworth is the winner of this raffle! Prize or Dare? Comment below!

Badge

155!!! I might regret doing this, but @dfarnsworth is the winner of this raffle! Prize or Dare? Comment below!

DARE!

Userlevel 7
Badge

155!!! I might regret doing this, but @dfarnsworth is the winner of this raffle! Prize or Dare? Comment below!

DARE!

Our first dare!!!! Stay tuned! I’ll need a minute to get this one recorded lol

Userlevel 7
Badge

The first dare is officially posted: 

Userlevel 7
Badge

160!!!! @TJabbour you’re the lucky winner! Prize or Dare? Pick your poison!

160!!!! @TJabbour you’re the lucky winner! Prize or Dare? Pick your poison!

Definitely prize, to spare you the dare!

Userlevel 7
Badge

165!!! @Stephaniegrillo you are the lucky winner! Prize or Dare??? Comment below 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge

170!!! @stevenaroberts you won our raffle! Would you like to redeem a random prize or dare? Comment below!

PRIZE

Userlevel 7
Badge

175!!! @WhitJones! Prize or dare??? Comment below!!!

Elan, I choose… DARE!!! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge

Oh no. . ..  hahaha Stay tuned! @WhitJones 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@garrettcross!!! You’re our lucky raffle winner for 180 community members! Prize or Dare? Comment below!!!