New community for you!

• 16 February 2024
  • 3 replies
New community for you!
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone!

Elan here 👋

Thanks for taking the time to check this article out.

I wanted to share an awesome update with you all! Over the course of next few days you’ll notice some changes within the Onboarding Network.

We will be rebranding it to the “GUIDEcx Community.”

For those of you who may not know, it was exactly 1 year ago that we started building out this community! It took a few months and iterations to get to where it is today.

A year ago we made the decision to build a community of practice, a community where we could chat about industry trends. Open to everyone and anyone. We committed to leaning into discussing theory and best practices.

While we’re still committed to discussing industry trends, in the community’s 2nd year, we want to double down on YOUR success.

Moving forward we will be focused more on connecting GUIDEs together and providing more GUIDEcx-specific best practices.

This change allows us to do more for you.

The GUIDEcx community will be a place where you can:

So please have a look around. Make a connection. Share your wisdom.

GUIDE on!

Best,

Elan

PS If you see any links or images that need updating, please comment on this article so we can make those changes!

3 replies

Badge

I can’t wait to see everyone’s collective wisdom in one place!

Yes!!! excited for the future!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Heads up everyone: NEW COMMUNITY MEANS A NEW DOMAIN

Since we’re rebranding your community, we’ll be moving everything from the onboardingnetwork.guidecx.com url to community.guidecx.com. You shouldn’t notice anything too different on your end, but if you do notice links not working, please send me a message so I can investigate!

PS Please make sure you don’t have email rules that filter out emails from GUIDEcx. The weekly newsletters will start coming from @guidecx.com.