Welcome Wednesday to our newest members!

• 17 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hello hello! Our community keeps growing and growing! This week I am honored to welcome the following members:

• @Rhona from Duck Creek
  • @carrie.allison from City of Montgomery (Alabama)
  • @Ozlem from LivePerson
  • @mdisanto from LivePerson
  • @Cassandra from GoCo
  • @TracyMack from Ardex LP

Thank you all for joining! Please take a moment to share where you’re from so we can get to know you better 😃

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Don’t hesitate to post or ping me directly if you have any questions! Also we have a ton of super helpful members that can share their insights and wisdom!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Welcome one and all! Looking forward to connecting with you and hearing about your progress here. 2024 is going to be the best one yet!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for joining!!! Looking forward to meeting you all virtually and hopefully in person one day!  Have a fantastic day!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m seeking to learn more about the GuideCX platform and how it can help our organization. We are looking into acquiring this or a similar software. My goal is to better understand how GuideCX can be used for client and project management. This platform and the blog have been incredibly helpful! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m seeking to learn more about the GuideCX platform and how it can help our organization. We are looking into acquiring this or a similar software. My goal is to better understand how GuideCX can be used for client and project management. This platform and the blog have been incredibly helpful! 

Awesome.  Feel free reach directly out to me at any time in addition to the current team members you may already be working with if you have questions.  peter@GUIDEcx.com - 949-232-6815

If you are not already connected to one of our team members, let me know and i will get the red carpet rolled out for you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Welcome friends, I was out of town last week, so I am a bit late to posting. Glad to have you here!