Skip to main content

Howdy from Texas!

• 10 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Greetings all! 

I’m Casey - I lead the Implementation (aka Onboarding) group at Beck Technology. Our PMs are responsible for moving new clients onto our construction estimating platform (DESTINI Estimator). I’ve been here since our first client joined in 2016 and it’s been an exciting ride to grow from 14 employees to about 70!

My favorite moment of the day is when my 2 year old son knocks on the office door and tells me it’s “no more work” time - my family is my #1 hobby! We love getting outside (even in the Texas summer heat). If I’m out on my own, you’ll find me in the tractor at the family ranch or, as often as possible, out in the woods for hunting season.

Looking forward to building a network of nerds with the same passions - I love crafting creative solutions to help make clients successful, and I have stumbled onto a new passion of operational excellence (automations/integrations/removing barriers for the team).

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

“no more work time”.  I love it!  Thanks for being a GUIDEcx customer!

Userlevel 7
Badge

We’re excited to have you here @Casey Wilt! Your insights have already been incredible!

There’s nothing like coming home and having the kids get excited to see you! I also have a 2 year old and he’s the same way. “Ok dad, it’s time to play!”  This is making me think that we should start a group called “Dads of Onboarding” haha

Userlevel 4
Badge

Welcome, @Casey Wilt!!