Solved

GuideCX webhook disable automatically

• 5 December 2023
  • 9 replies

Hello, 

I have registered webhook like it described in API 

https://api.guidecx.com/api/v2/docs#post-/webhooks

After first call it become disabled automatically and doesn’t work anymore.

What can be wrong?

Regards,

Sergey

icon

Best answer by emaynez 6 December 2023, 22:46

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @SergeyPiskov! Thanks for posting this question. Which event is this webhook subscribed to?  

Userlevel 7
Badge

I just spoke to our awesome team and it looks like the webhook will try 10x over the course of 24 hours. If there is no 200 responses (aka valid responses) then it will automatically get disabled. So what you’ll need to do is register another webhook and make sure projects are being created at least 1x a day. 

PS If you’re using recipe builder then I recommend using the project creation trigger/action rather than the webhook!

Hello @emaynez ,

Thank you for your replay.

As you can see creation and disabled date almost the same.

A webhook become disabled immediately after the first call.

I will continue investigation on our side to see what can be wrong in configuration.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing that screenshot! I’ll also take a look on my end to see what could be the cause! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@SergeyPiskov could you try replicating this and send a screenshot here if it gets disabled again? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Our engineers took a look and found something that needs some tweaking! I’ll update you here when it’s been resolved, Sergey!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@SergeyPiskov I just got word that the premature disabling has been resolved. Go ahead and give it another shot for me 😁

Hi @emaynez 

Thank you so much, issue has been resolved. During the testing I webhook was active all time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for confirming that for me!