✨ Operation: Five Hundy July 24 - August 6 Incentive Tracker ✨

• 24 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

The goal is to get our community to grow to 500 community members by the end of August!

Between July 24 - August 6, for every ⭐ 10 ⭐ new community members I’ll randomly select a winner! 

The winners during this period will be announced in the comments of this post. They will get to choose between a PRIZE or Elan Challenge. To see what you could win/Elan would have to do check it out in this article:

The choice is up to the winner! Follow along to see if you won and don’t forget to invite your team, your coworkers and network to join the Onboarding Network so your chances of winning go up!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Our first 10!!! @willpatterson you’re our lucky winner for the raffle! Would you like a prize or dare???

Userlevel 3

Whaaaaaaaaat! I’d love a prize! What about the Cotopaxi Bag? If that’s no longer available, I’ll go with Elan eating a Ghost Pepper haha

Userlevel 7
Badge

@dana_slapfive we hit 200 members and you won the raffle! Check out your private messages for next steps!

Userlevel 3
Badge

WOOHOO!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Casey Wilt! You’re our lucky winner! Prize our Dare? Comment below!

Userlevel 7
Badge

And just like that, our raffle for every 10 people is over!!! Looks like we were able to add 30 new people!!!! SO AMAZING! 

Now for the fun stuff: A new incentive just dropped! Go check it out!!!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Casey Wilt! You’re our lucky winner! Prize our Dare? Comment below!

Oh man I feel like a winner now! Show me that prize!