🚨 August 7 - August 11: Invite-a-thon 🚨

• 7 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

This week I’d love to focus on inviting as many people as possible to the Onboarding Network! The more co-workers, teammates, and friends we can add to this community the better (because we’ll have more experiences shared = more learnings = we’re all better for it!)

So to encourage community growth, I’d like to introduce a CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK!

The prize of this Challenge of the Week!

Here are the two rules for the Challenge of the Week!

1. Invite anyone from your network. My one ask is that they are in an onboarding/implementations/project management role.
  2. Log your invite here. Every time you invite someone to join the Onboarding Network, log it, and every invite = 1 log. The more you invite people 1:1, the higher your chances are of becoming the winner!

FAQs:

• When does this challenge of the week start/end? This challenge will open from Monday, August 7 at 9am MST and close Friday, August 11 at 4:30pm MST. The winner will be announced at 4:45pm MST on Friday, August 11! 
  • If I post on my Linkedin, how do I count that? This is a great way to spread the word, but the goal is more individual invites. If you posted on Linkedin, that would only count as 1 entry. However, that’s a good idea to raise awareness to your audience and then reach out to people individually from there!
  • Who should I invite to join the ON? You can invite anyone that you know that is in the onboarding space: think co-workers (past and present), friends, etc. Once you reach out to them don’t forget to log your invite on the Invite Tracker!
  • What link do I share with them? When you reach out to them, share this link for them to create an account: https://onboardingnetwork.guidecx.com/
  • What if someone I invite is already a member? If that’s the case, then let them know about the challenge of the week! Unfortunately that invite won’t count as an entry.
  • Do you have any sample talk tracks? If I were in your shoes I’d share the value of the community and why I joined. It could look something like this:
    “Hey Elan, I just joined this Onboarding community that’s been really fun to be a part of. There’s all sorts of content designed to help level you up as an onboarder. I know you have experiences that everyone could really benefit from. Here’s the link to checking it out: https://onboardingnetwork.guidecx.com/! Hope to see you soon!”
  • What are we playing for? I thought you’d never ask 😉 The winner of this giveaway will win a carefully curated work package ($400 value)! See image above!

So what are you waiting for? Go invite your coworkers and friends! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

@rondeaul @Casey Wilt @casongreen @asamayoa @ASarnelli have you invited your teams to join the Onboarding Network yet? If not, now’s the time to so you can up your chances to winning a sweet prize!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Sara Fowers @Michael Ruggiero @alimongi @Drew Middleton @mdrummond who are you guys going to invite to join the Onboarding Network for a chance to win the prize above?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@emaynez I’ve invited a bunch today.

Userlevel 7
Badge

I saw that @rondeaul!!! 23 invites! Your odds are looking good so far sir!

Userlevel 7
Badge

THIS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED AND THE WINNER IS @cheylafrance!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am so excited!!! Thank you!!!!! :) :) :)