What is your record for most calls in a day?

• 11 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

When I worked at a hyper-growth company I would often have calls scheduled from 8am-5pm. Literally back to back - a couple times I had (18) 30-min kickoff calls! Then I got to work from 5-whenever to write recap emails đź« 

Finally I had enough and started scheduling lunch into my day!

What is your record for most customer calls in a day?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

4 kick-offs in a day would be a lot for me.   We spend an hour typically, and there is a lot of discovery that takes place during the kick off as we get to know the client more.  The follow up after the kick-off to fill in any missing pieces, additional team member adds that were mentioned, or heaven’s forbid… recap with sales what was said, we weren’t alerted to in advance.   That NEVER happens does it.  

3 in the AM and 5 in the PM haha :D 

Userlevel 2
Badge

4 is about all I can remember doing in a single day - we have 4 team members that divide up new post sales opportunities to launch their onboarding, so It gives us a bit of time to work with each one personally and establish a relationship for the next 60 days of service for them.  

Userlevel 1

When I worked at a hyper-growth company I would consistently have 8 1-hour long calls all day every week day. On average I had ~60 onboarding projects at a time, thankfully our internal processes had been optimized for that level of efficiency.

Userlevel 7
Badge

It’s crazy to think about that! When you’re kicking off 8 hours a day, when do you have time to onboard???