Skip to main content

Onboarding Packages and Pricing

Hey all! Curious if any of you are willing to share your price points and offerings when it comes to your implementation packages?

I’ll go first - we currently offer two options, one at $2000 and another at $10,000, but we are struggling at really differentiating the two when it comes to execution. 

What criteria goes into the package (training, data work, number of meetings)? How do you make sure that your team doesn’t over-deliver?

TIA!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Celia_at_Fleetio 

At my current company we don’t charge for onboarding so I can’t add any data to your request, but I’ll be very curious on the responses.  

There is an upcoming webinar that GuideCX is hosting all about charging for Onboarding - all about how much to charge.  Perfect timing!  https://www.guidecx.com/events/

Jill

Userlevel 1
Badge

Great question Celia! I hope you can make it to our webinar in a couple of weeks. 

What are the differences between those two packages? We have a $4633 onboarding fee for new customers at GUIDEcx today but we started not charging at all and have evolved in both the cost and offering/deliverable. 

How do you track time/cost for your implementations today? That is another big question to answer on how much to charge.