Skip to main content
Solved

Project/Task assignments

• 1 August 2024
  • 5 replies

How do I see the name of the person a task is assigned to? 
How do I assign my self on a project and the tasks within?
While using filter option in the Task option, I am unable to all the tasks assigned to my team members, I can only see the projects and tasks which I am assigned on.

Hi @Sumant Joshi 

Can you give us a few more details about what you are trying to do?

Are you trying to see all the tasks for ONE Project?

Are you trying to see all tasks across ALL Projects?

Show us a screenshot of how you got to the view you are looking at - that’s not giving you what you want

Jill

Thanks for staying so responsive @jjmcdev ! I love that @Sumant Joshi is eager to get started with these questions. 

Until we see the specifics that Jill suggested, the main idea that comes to mind is to take advantage of GUIDE University videos which give quick and easy answers to most questions like these. 

Those videos can be found in https://app.guidecx.com/app/support  . Then click on the university button in the top-left:

For your specific types of questions, I suggest the GUIDEcx Project Management course in the top-right:

As a backup option you can also review these help articles: 

Suppose if a task is supposed to be done by me, but I can’t see it until it is assigned me 

second, if I want to view the task assigned to my team members I can not see that, as I am not added as a member on that project.

@Sumant Joshi Thank you for extra clarity. You brought up the right point: you will first want to be added to the project, then you or the Project Manager should be able to assign the task(s) to you. To see across other projects you would either need to be added, or have an upgraded license.

Thank you very much for all the help. @jjmcdev @chrishaleua @harrisclarke