Skip to main content
Question

Manage project team through API or recipe

• 7 June 2024
  • 3 replies

The current recipe options and API endpoints only allow us to add a customer or internal team member to a project. We are unable to automate adding or removing anyone from the project with an assigned function. Is that something coming soon or that will be provided in the API updated here?

I’m also curious about expanding the webhook events to trigger when a project team member has been added or removed from a project.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We don’t get these requests very often, but you still are not alone here Kyle. Here is everything we have ever been asked about team members and functions in the API over the past few years.

I would love to say they are on the roadmap, but they will probably stay stuck in the backlog for a while longer until more users ask for the same thing. We are just focused on the threaded messages, new project plan, new task drawer, and new template library for the next while.

In the meantime, can you tell me a little more about your use case and its urgency?

Userlevel 2
Badge

This might be worth posting over on the feature idea wishlist page so that other customers can vote it up and comment about their thoughts that could justify accelerating API expansion here.

Userlevel 2
Badge

https://community.guidecx.com/ideas