Skip to main content
Solved

QOTW: How are you leveraging ChatGPT in your onboarding experience?

• 17 April 2023
  • 6 replies

It’s undeniable. The power of AI is here to stay and the question is how are you adapting to using AI in your onboarding/implementation experience?

In case you haven’t heard, ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that was developed by OpenAI to handle conversations and answer queries from users in a human-like manner. Its potential is limitless, it’s been used to design apps to even passing medical school exams! I encourage everyone to sign up for a ChatGPT account and check it out! https://chat.openai.com/auth/login?next=%2F

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I love this question! @emaynez To be 100% honest, I haven’t used in for work. Here is my hesitation: When I read some ChatGPT replies and posts for things, I feel like the phrasing sounds a bit empty. Yes, it is the correct answer, but it’s misses some of the things I like about humans writing things - such as nuance and humor. 😅 I do think it’s an excellent starting point, though - and then you can add your own flavor to the message! (I haven’t done that yet, though)

@dthaw what do you think?

Badge

I love this question! @emaynez To be 100% honest, I haven’t used in for work. Here is my hesitation: When I read some ChatGPT replies and posts for things, I feel like the phrasing sounds a bit empty. Yes, it is the correct answer, but it’s misses some of the things I like about humans writing things - such as nuance and humor. 😅 I do think it’s an excellent starting point, though - and then you can add your own flavor to the message! (I haven’t done that yet, though)

@dthaw what do you think?

ChatGPT definitelyyy misses the human touch! I sometimes use it to generate copy and get rid of the “blank page.” An AI quote I saw recently: “You won’t be replaced by AI, you’ll be replaced by a person using AI.” 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I like ChatGPT for like webinar headline titles I have seen its been helpful.  Not the full description for posts or emails but a good headliner it has given me some good alternatives than what I could think of.

Userlevel 5
Badge

We’ve used it to help our team soften their messaging and make it more appropriate. I agree with others above that it needs to be edited for a more human touch. We’re also looking at it to see how it can manage files and adjust them for consumption (with normalized data rather than true client data).

Userlevel 7
Badge

It’s here!!!! Thank you @ryanngill @dthaw @dana_slapfive @rondeaul for your insights!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@MickeyPowell I’d love your take on this haha