Skip to main content

I’m revamping our onboarding strategy to blend both implementation and onboarding - here is a visual to help the team with our new process. Anything I’m missing? 

Woops spelt onboarding wrong! 

Hi @dana_slapfive! This graphic is so clean! Anytime I get onboarded I love getting a visual to see the journey I’m about to embark on. I think of it as my map to the journey I’m about to take my team on to go from new user to evangelist!

Here are my thoughts I had looking this over:

• The first 3 phases are very easy to follow and I know what I’m signing up for. AWESOME!!!
  • I’m curious to know what the difference is between the product training, Rockstar training, and Sales training is. Could they all live under the Training phase if they are different?
  • The User Adoption phase has some (I’m guessing) brand specific verbiage. Would I understand what “Acts of Advocacy” was as a new user?
  • Finally, I’m not sure where “Going Live” happens. If your product/service has that, I imagine that’d be worth calling it out (along with associated hand offs/transitions). That’s what the customer is going to care about the most so it’s important to highlight that graduation! 

I hope those thoughts are helpful! Let me know if you have further questions. I’m also happy to hop on a call to go into more detail 😁

We do something similar with the below:

During the Kickoff our PM leads the discussion with the AE adding context for their portion and the AE giving any relational information from the sales process.