Skip to main content
Solved

Client Intake Form - Better Names?

• 29 June 2023
  • 4 replies

At my company (proptech SaaS) we use a Client Attributes form to gather needed information about the customer prior to kick-off so that we can suggest the right features and obtain essential data for setting up their account with us. 

We have a very similarly named form for the client’s individual locations so it makes it very confusing for our customers.

I’m wondering if anyone else out there has a better name for a “client intake form” so that we don’t run into a) being boring, and b) confusing our customers with what the form is intended to do. 

Appreciate the feedback! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

@sagesehmi first of all, WELCOME TO THE ONBOARDING NETWORK!!! 🥳

Second of all, I love the question! Coming up with a creative and clear name for your "client intake form" can indeed help make the process more engaging and avoid confusion. Here are a few names that I came up with (take them with a grain of salt lol):

1. "Proptech Profiler": This name conveys the idea of profiling the client and their locations to tailor the right features and setup for their account.

2. "CustomFit Survey": Highlighting the personalized nature of your service, this name suggests that the form helps gather information to customize their account setup.

3. "Onboarding Blueprint": This name implies that the form is a crucial step in mapping out the client's requirements and building a tailored onboarding plan for their locations.

4. "Proptech Persona Questionnaire": By using the term "persona," this name emphasizes the collection of data about the client's properties to create accurate profiles that inform the setup process.

5. "Site Solution Form": This name focuses on the end goal of the form, which is to gather information about the client's individual locations in order to provide the right solutions for them.

6. "Feature Fit Finder": This name suggests that the form helps identify the ideal features for the client's needs, streamlining their onboarding experience.

Don’t forget to choose a name that aligns with your company's brand and tone, and one that resonates well with your target audience! Hopefully this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Love this topic, and I ❤️ forms!!

Some ideas:

• Experience Preferences
  • Choose Your Adventure
  • Getting Started
  • Trailhead
  • Outcome Alignment
Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I love the Onboarding Blueprint @emaynez !!!

Digging Outcome Alignment too @Mark Mitchell !

Decisions decisions. Thanks so much, guys.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Another really good name is Elan! Haha jk one day someone will name something after me 🤞