Welcome Wednesday 10/18/2023

• 18 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

This week’s Welcome Wednesday we’re celebrating @Tista!

Position + Company

Support Experience Guide at GUIDEcx

If you were a food, which one would you be and why?

I would be Pani-Puri because it's crunchy from the outside and has a rich spice blend juice inside. The taste is addictive!

What do you like to do to unwind from work?

I love to travel! So I am always planning trips, or watching travel vlogs, creating a travel budget or online shopping clothes I can wear on these trips.

What do you love about onboarding/implementations/project management?

It depicts the true sense of being human or how we became the humans of today! We collaborate and communicate efficiently, share knowledge, and understand each other's needs to build something, solve problems, or to make lives easier. Each project implemented is a synopsis of human history and our future in my eyes!

What is one of the biggest challenges you're facing in onboarding/implementations today?

I think organizations invest a lot of time in training professionals on SOPs etc when bringing in new employees to work on processes. Wish there was an easier way to onboard the onboarders. Standardization of processes and certifications across the industry will resolve this. Moreover using integrations is already solving the problem of scaling up by deducting manual processes and automating repetitive work. This means the onboarders dont need to learn to use 10 tools, they can just learn to work with GUIDEcx and GUIDEcx will push data into other tools/systems. Lets standardize and certify onboarders now!

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Pani Puri for the Soul!

Thank you Elan! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Also everytime I eat Pani Puri! haha

Tears of Joy!

Userlevel 7
Badge

That looks so delicious!!! Thank you for educating us!