Skip to main content

Guess this makes today our Kickoff!

• 17 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there! I’m Cindy from Atlanta, long time user, first time caller. I manage an implementation team at Maxio (fintech) and have been doing software implementations for over 10 years. Excited to learn more about how other teams approach onboarding/implementation and network with other people in the industry. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

WELCOME @CindyC!!!! I’m excited to hear about all your tips and tricks for onboarding and managing an onboarding team! 10 years is a good chunk of time to pick up some unique pro-tips!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Welcome to the ON, Cindy! Excited to learn from you too. Do you have any “must do” tactics for improving Sales to CS handoffs? 

Userlevel 1

In addition to all the standard information we get from Sales I always like for the sales to give us an idea of the personality of the customer - what it’s like to work with them, what works with them/what doesn’t. It gives the IC an idea of what they’re getting into.

@CindyC How do you collect that info?  Forced input in CSM? Informal coversation with sales?  Other?  This seems to be a bit of a friction point - especially as sales team is learning a new, more formalized enablement strategy goes.