Skip to main content
Question

Guide CX and Slack integration

• 8 August 2024
  • 4 replies

I have intergrated Guide CX with Slack, created a new channel hoping that any internal notes added in Guide CX would appear in my newly created Slack channel to notify the right people to assist me in answering my customers questions. However this is not working. I followed what you showed on the video eg. #slack:cara but nothing came through.

I’d also like to see how we can intergrate Hubspot to eliminate manual tasks and when a new customer signs wondering if this would trigger an automatic project set up in Guide CX?

@Cara - I also have a recipe that creates a Slack Channel for all new GuideCX Projects - and I agree I would like some sync of notes.  I actually care more about anything posted in the Slack Channel gets added to the Project Notes.  I think it can be done - but I just haven’t had the time to schedule a time with the GuideCX team to work on it.

Jeff Johnson with GuideCX has been a wonderful resource for us - assisting in getting our HubSpot-GuideCX Recipes set up.  I still have a lot of steps I want to add - but it is creating the project, adding appropriate templates and setting some basic project fields

Thanks @jjmcdev I appreciate this as I’m new to this Guide CX set up and taking on an new role in the workplace and can see so many opportunities to streamline the whole process from sales to completion of onboarding. Currently we seem to be doing so much mannually. Does it cost you extra to have Jeff support you?

@Cara - There isn’t any extra charge to work with Jeff on Recipe Builder questions.  I think the best place to start is to enter a ticket to document your questions about the Slack Recipe - asking for assistance.  Jeff or one of the other Support Team will get back to you and set up a meeting if they don’t have a quick answer.

Enter a ticket by clciking on the little arrow on the bottom right of your screen, scrolling to Create a Ticket and choose Integrations.  They you can fill out a form with your questions and someone will get back to you.

@Cara @jjmcdev I’m following along and loving the collaboration here. Thank you for being there for one another! Our team is absolutely happy to help. One thing to note on the GUIDEcx/Jeff side...he is a member of our Professional Services team, so depending on the need (if you want some guidance on how to build the integration yourself or if you would like our team to build it), you may either use any Professional Service hours you already have or connect with your CSM to purchase additional.