Skip to main content

What are some ways you use GUIDEcx to collaborate?

• 16 August 2023
  • 6 replies

GUIDEcx’s mission is to help people work better together. I’d love to hear how you and your team use GUIDEcx to collaborate internally and with customers! 

Drop your experience and ideas below!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

@NDG check it out!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’ve seen CSM teams create their own Templates for “first 30 days”. This was a cool collaboration they did with the Onboarding and Support Teams. 

The common adoption and change management pitfalls are well known by your team. If you can proactively create a template to address these you take a stance of preparedness instead of simply “reactionary”. This can go a long way in ensuring a successful and long-term partnership. 

I love how I can see the progress of my clients throughout onboarding to adoption without having to ask. The visibility and collaboration is key to our customers’ success with our solution, and their trust in our team. 

Something I like using GUIDEcx is knowing exactly where the process is without having to ask other people, and complete tasks without having to make a report back every time. That way all the interactions with the team are about something that we need to focus on not on housekeeping for half of the time we are in the meetings (with the plus that some meetings are completely deleted from the calendar because of that)

Badge

Being in sales, one thing that happened frequently at previous companies was that I would get calls from my customers asking where things were at with their onboarding project. I had no clue. I would have to end the call and reach out to different team members to find out that we were waiting on the customer. That return phone call was never pleasant.
Now, I'm invited to the onboarding project and have a lens into the status of each of my customers. But better than that, since using GUIDEcx, I’ve not once gotten a call from a customer asking since the visibility GUIDEcx provides answers that question.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’ve seen this play out in two different ways:

1. When I joined GUIDEcx part of my employee onboarding was done through GUIDEcx. These were things relating to my equipment and getting logins all set. Really fun to have my first introduction to the company and product be tied to my first day. Great way to run a checklist. 
  2. For our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) we run that through GUIDEcx. We have other tools like Jira where we track individual tickets, but we use GUIDEcx to track epics at a high level and get sign off from stake holders as we achieve different milestones.