Solved

Professional Services within GuideCX

• 25 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey all! 

First and foremost, i’d LOVE to connect with anyone in the community who is currently supporting their professional services team within GuideCX. It was easy to transition my onboarding team into GuideCX as they were already used to a project management tool (albeit not as great lol) and the concepts of templates/milestones/tasks/etc.  We’re building out our professional services arm at my company and we will be having that team live inside of GuideCX.  This team is currently managing a lot of their work out of sheets, gmail, calendar, todo lists. 

I’d love to hear how others have set up their GuideCX processes to help support their Professional Services teams. ❤️

• Are you using templates? If so, what do they look like!
  • Are you using recipes to trigger proserv projects? Are they running off salesforce opportunities or forms? Cool!
  • Are you tracking time? How are you using that data? Is it going back into other tools for billing?

I’m all ears! Would love to connect! Or chat on here! Or whatever! I’m a sponge looking to learn.

icon

Best answer by ellibot 23 September 2023, 07:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@willpatterson   We have implemented Gcx across our PS and TS organizations.  Managing all aspects and resource forecasting.   Happy to connect and go thru the good and bad.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@willpatterson love this question!

Automating project creation for Proserv terms is something I find super interesting. I actually created a video showing how different Proserv templates can be selected based on SKUs in Salesforce: 

This was all done via Recipe Builder. Happy to share all the different considerations that went into creating the recipe (I’m convinced you learn something new every time you try to create a new recipe 😁)

Userlevel 3

@willpatterson   We have implemented Gcx across our PS and TS organizations.  Managing all aspects and resource forecasting.   Happy to connect and go thru the good and bad.

Thanks for the offer Larry! I just shot you a DM! Let’s connect

Userlevel 3

@willpatterson love this question!

Automating project creation for Proserv terms is something I find super interesting. I actually created a video showing how different Proserv templates can be selected based on SKUs in Salesforce: 

This was all done via Recipe Builder. Happy to share all the different considerations that went into creating the recipe (I’m convinced you learn something new every time you try to create a new recipe 😁)

Ellibot! I love your video! We’re actually neck deep in our CQP implementation right now haha. We trigger our projects off SFDC opportunities as well and I’m applying templates via Recipe Builder based on the products added to the closed won opp.