Skip to main content

Is it the expected behavior that the Project Team Builder functionality is removed if using the new View As functionality? 

If we turn on the feature, the team builder blocks are gone and they reappear if we turn off the feature. I’ve confirmed that there are project tasks in the plan that have functions assigned to them.

Hi @MRicketts - thanks for posing the question. It is expected behavior for the Team Builder to appear on the new team page when View As is enabled. If you are not seeing the Team Builder cards in place, then I would suspect that we potentially have a data syncing issue since that was a prior culprit when we first experienced this issue. 

Does the Team Builder not appear for just newly created projects? Historical projects? It also works for you to just email me directly if you want to share a few examples. Thanks. 

Thanks @MRicketts for helping us uncover the issue related to projects created via the API. We resolved the primary issue last week and have a ticket slated for this week to address the functions/skills issue that is still causing an inconsistent experience.