Skip to main content

With the View As feature turned on, I had an onboarding manager notice today that they could not see a customer team member to edit them.

We have a particular project where there are a large number of people involved for, well, reasons. There are 33 team members on the customer team - visible with View As turned off:

With View As turned on, there are 7 cards shown (plus the blank that showed up when I clicked Add Another Customer). The other team members are inaccessible:

My manager noticed a typo in someone’s name and was unable to find them to change it. I was able to turn the feature off and find the user to edit them, but there doesn’t seem to be any indication that there are more users or means of loading more into the view.

Interesting! Even though that is one of the largest teams I have seen, I would still expect the teams tab to populate consistently with all 33 members even with view as turned on. This is the first time I have seen this specific issue so it might take us longer than today’s deployment to get it resolved, but we are still committed to working through these feedback items promptly. Then tentative target is still this week. We will report back once we know more. 

Hi @cmelancon - We did a data sync last night and I am wondering if that brought these two experiences into alignment. Would you be willing to toggle it on in your environment and check to see what it looks like?

Hi @cmelancon - We did a data sync last night and I am wondering if that brought these two experiences into alignment. Would you be willing to toggle it on in your environment and check to see what it looks like?

Hi @ccrossett! I see 33 members on the team now, so it does look like it’s working now. Thank you!