Solved

ETA for Return of Beta

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
  • Known Participant
  • 14 replies

I saw a comment on a post that this should be available again as of 4/25, but I am not seeing it. Was this delayed further?

icon

Best answer by ccrossett 26 April 2024, 23:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @EHill, thanks for keeping us honest. You are correct that we put that date out in our newsletter and other communications. I have spent the last week testing this in our staging environment and we are soooo close, but had different bugs/issues arise during testing.

Below you can see a screenshot of my user testing out the functionality in our staging environment. There is a yellow bar across the top of the screen that indicates which user you are viewing the project as. The moment this is pushed to our Production environment @EHill I will reach out and add you to the beta. My plan is that for anyone that wants to be on the beta we will add them and allow for a very small closed beta process to allow for some stress testing on the system. 

Thank you for your patience and for being excited to use the new functionality we are building. 

Userlevel 2

@ccrossett Thank you for the prompt response. My team is really looking forward to this feature.